View Single Post
  #1239   ^
Old Sun, Dec-09-18, 17:37

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%
Default Day 5 of 5 this week - 90 days ends Jan 9, 2019

1. 5 X a week - check finances, keep tabs on balancing the checkbook, stay aware of credit card interest charges, opening ALL mail right away.
realized with a mix of surprise and horror that it is the 9th. Bills are due!!! Did the ones due today and in the next few days this AM before work. Holiday time is hectic. And I don't even go thru what most people do - I am not close to family/don't exchange with many people, etc. Working a lot and petsitting... I check the account daily but haven't had time for much else.

2. 5 X a week - exercise for 20 min - 20 min dancing to Pandora -Xmas music **I was supposed to be at the gatehouse today but the younger employee begged me to switch with her because we are slow in the winter and she had a finals paper to write - so I did. Otherwise I would have done my yoga out there. **added bonus exercise vacuuming the library at work on Wed - one of my "days off" here...

3. 5 X a week (should cover the week with leftovers) - make sure I have low carb food and have it prepared and ready to go. Makin' that darn chili before I head over to petsit, doing the usual prep. ** chili done** Plan is not perfect but I do my prep for things daily. Flippin' holidays. I enjoy the season but the hectic factor goes way up.