View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-09, 01:22

Plan: VLC + IF
Stats: 400/250/225 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 86%

anytime i find this information and send it to someone they won't even read it, and chastise me for deciding not to workout hardcore. When I first started my diet, i was working out a lot, but found my weightloss to go a lot better when i didn't work by ass off. When im finding my results very slow, I do controls, one of which was exercising hard for 5 days straight. Mostly Cardio, some sports, and a little bit of weight lifting. To my dismay at the the week I had actually gained 5lbs whilst sticking to VLC and IF in between the days. I just didn't understand what the deal was. Right now my focus is to lose the weight and then I can build the muscle when im comfortable with where I'm at. People always assume im being extremely active and thats why im losing but to be honest, its because of how good I am with self control. Mind you, I do splurge on vacation, but of course I would! 0 Carbs is definitely sustainable, and easy at that! The only time you'll see carbs going into me is when im eating a salad! Also being in ketosis definitely helps! Trying to not have any sugar whatsoever now!