Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sun, Sep-10-17, 06:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hello all- To say I am nervous is an understatement. Atlanta is supposed to get slammed. We are going to be a cat 1/ or tropical storm for over 24 hours. It's suppose to roll in tomorrow early 3-4 am- and last for 24 hours.
It looks as if Atlanta will be on the east side of the storm which is the strongest side.
Yes I am so glad I got the lantern, water, batteries, and have my pup. I am making ice- and will cook up my meat and then freeze it. Meatballs, and salmon. If the power goes out I can eat it and it won't go bad.
Ok I love a good storm on a Sunday afternoon, soft rumble of thunder. A hurricane OMG- I am well......... VERY nervous.

Top that with the fact that we are feeling the winds right now-
I left my phone charger and computer cord at work. So I will be making a trip to the office to pick it up as I expect we will all work from home until the power goes. That is the issue for me- being alone and no power= no internet- no TV= limited phone=

Ok- I gonna shower and run over there.
I will post personals in a few hours.

BUT YES KMOM- you are most certainly on a beta blocker to keep your heart rate down. That will make you very tired. Not sure what your does is- the higher the more tired you will feel. The good news- your body WILL adjust and your energy will come back.

I personally have been on a beta blocker for 20 years. I will be on it for life. Long story short - I blew out my adrenal glad and that is what regulates the fight or flight response. So I was ALWAYS in fight reponce and my body doesn't have the ability to calm it's down. My heart rate at all times was in the 120-130's sustained. I either had to go on a beta blocker or wear out my heart in my 20's.

At first I was very tired. But after several months- I was able to adjust. I was running, and very active, and all that. It is funny though- even now when I am doing pulse pounding cardio- I don't go about 80.
My resting HR - is about 60-65. After I lost my 100 pounds- They reduced the dose to a real low dose as my heart rate was falling into the 40's. Not real sustainable either. SO yes I feel ya! It will get better. Just know your body!

Ok- gotta hit up my office! Back in a bit