Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 20:17

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Jaz---cross posted, and don't know how I skipped you anyway?! You always post something interesting to respond to.

Wow, Irma is really f'ing around w/your life too. But it must feel really good to be so useful. I feel your heart pangs at those who cannot or will not leave and how you just want to grab them by the fire department and make them leave. But we can only do what we can do. People have their own decisions to make.

I worry about so many of the poor who don't have the money or means to evacuate, and also those who have pets and elder parents they can't move and they won't leave behind. Have read a lot of stories about this.

Still, hope everyone CAN get to a shelter near by.

As for Ava---I understand your anxiety. It would be mine too. But I agree, your daughter's not freaking out, and it won't help her if you do. ALL CHILDREN grow at their own rate, even preemies. They've got their own little mojo going on, and we cannot decide their pace. Still thinking Ava's a fighter, and she'll make up her mind when she wants more than breast milk!

Hope is the only answer to fear, even if it feels risky to hope.