#54   ^
Old Wed, Jan-25-17, 13:42

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz53
My understanding is that age is a factor when assigning a score. The amount of calcium deposits is being compared with others of your age or age group. So, yes, if you can reduce the rate of calcium deposit below the average rate for your group, you can lower your score (without reducing amount of current calcium deposits).

It's too bad you can't know how much calcium was laid down before LC and since. Bottom line: chances are you are doing exactly what you should be doing to keep from growing your risk.

We agree that the calcium is layed down and cannot be reduced, but the absolute score and percentile were reported separately on mine.

Findings were a score of 14 in the Left Anterior Decending, my risk for a cardiac event is moderate. Followed by "This score is between the 25th and 50th percentile for the patient's age and sex". It went on to point out other nodes and nodules here and there, extra tidbits that were not terribly reassuring either.
Like Ken, I am doing the best diet and lifestyle wise to prevent this score from increasing.