Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 16:00
Registered Member

Plan: The Zone
Stats: 207/200/180 Male 170 centimeters
BF:
Progress: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbinCopy

Does anyone know if we can get sucralose in Sweden?

I have looking at lowcarbing for almost a year now, and have finally made the decision to go through with it. I don't know how to do induction. I have read the rules. But I am so afraid to make mistakes that I end up not eating at all, which can lead to serious weight gain, as we all know. Cutting out bread and pasta in Sweden is like asking someone to stop breathing. Bulle anyone? EVERYONE HAS BULLAR!!!!

I would love to know how you girls did induction ... is the Dietorelle chocolate ok to eat during induction?

Hejsan!

I do not think it is possible to get sucraclose in Sweden unless you import it yourself.

And I agree with the difficulties to eat low carb here: It seems almost like some sort of crime not wanting to have potatoes, pasta or "kakor och bullar"! I am so tired of ordering food in restaurants and even more tired when we stop for a snack during our trips: All you can get is white bread with a tiny piece of cheese or prepacked sweets. I always keep a packet of nuts in my bags.

The Dietorelle chocolate contains sugar alcohols and I should be very careful with it during induction. Some people can handle it, other have to count even the sugar alcohol carbs as full carbs. And you ma7y get gassy. I have the dark Dietorelle chocolate without problems (2 g of carbs after dedecution of sugar alcohols) but the milky one makes me gassy and gives me cravings (suppose it is because it contains less chocolate and more sugar alcohols/gram).

Lycka till!

Regards

--Maria - native and genuinely Swedish!