View Single Post
  #254   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-22, 16:17

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Back and settling in. I ended up doing errands after getting coffee with my friend. The place we were going to had closed due to covid and we pushed our time up due to me getting out of doctors office early. So we met earlier

Went to TJ's and got some of my fav spices and a couple bottles of wine. Went to Petsmart to get his nails trimmed and they closed the grooming area due to weather. - bought some Hills science and canned meat for him. He is just not eating hardly anything .

Although I made him ground beef and rice and he scarfed down 2 bowels and was still chop licking!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH- Makes me just want to cook for him. I hate kibble.
Tried Pet fresh- NO GO. SO frekin picky. Bella ate anything not tied down- so this is different.

I SPLURGED and went to Costco this afternoon and they had a super super super cozy- velvet feeling with "fur like fuzzy" blankets for 19.99. OMG I just LOVE it. Light weight enough but warm enough. A just perfect blankie.............. I have been dragging around my other blue fuzzy blanket now for years and most of the softness has been worn thin. I use it now as a couch cover for pup.

Ready to head out "home".

I have been doing some big time thinking about the Raleigh position. I think I might give it a try for 6 months and think of it as a temp position. More on this later...... I will give it 100% while working but not sign any leases or feel boxed in until I now this is a good fit.
Why not- give it a try and hey if not a good fit- we part ways. If I love it- I will settle in and start looking for apts.

I am not ready to but at the way the markets are right now. I am waiting a bit for housing to come down. Property is such a great investment.

- Sorry all about me- personals in am- well maybe when I get home- tomorrow is travel day!

ROCK on ladies