View Single Post
  #249   ^
Old Sun, Jan-16-22, 07:41

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!!!!!

Thank you Lori! - I feel every bit 56 and... in a way not a day over 30.
Hunker down it's coming your way!!!!
Getting your kitty stoned huh?!?!?!?!? Wish they had cap nip for puppies. hahahahah

NIC- I am thrilled your bro is here with you helping out. You and I are experiencing the storm this morning. I am more north than where you are. I am in Dacula- north or Lawrenceville. So I am NE Atlanta. The wind is just howling and we have sleet and freezing rain right now.

[QUOTE]"I'll just say that there has been a complete and utter abdication of adult responsibilities, and knowingly.[/QUOTE]- goodness I am at a loss for words. I am happy again your bro can also see what is going on.
Just know you can LEAVE. We all make our own path and own troubles. I think it sucks to think someone is going to come and clean up a deliberate mess. I am hoping you can get some of it set before you leave!

I am with ya on the momma drama! But my mom is not that far down the rabbit hole YET! Coming soon though.

Stay safe and off the roads today!

TRIG- yup- and coming to you as well! UGLY ugly day! Glad you are tucked in today and tomorrow. How much are you supposed to get?

So when you fire up that RV to hit up Florida- I will be the chick on the side of the road with the cardboard sigh that says "Florida or BUST"- with a small dog in tow!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Indoor day- a real mess here! Freezing rain, gusting winds to 60 miles hour, and MISERABLE. At least we have power.

I am hopeful this mess is ok by 730 tomorrow morning, but they are saying black ice. Got my doctors appt. Happy birthday to me- and give 6 files of blood!!! HAHAHAHAH-

Brunch with a friend and then hitting the road at first light tomorrow.

Job news: I had another interview with that hospital I talked about last month. I turned them down last month, but left the door open that if another position open to call me.
Well, they did and we had a delightful conversation. I MIGHT actually be open to it this time and will be meeting the team Thurs.- honestly
I would be shocked if I don't then get an offer Fri. Then I need to accept or close that door. It would involve a move to Raleigh, which could be a real positive thing.

As Trig says I gotta think of me first as my kids are grown and have their own lives. This position could have potential to really set me up, just not sure if my body could keep up! I dunno, I am heavily considering it.

Food: Ran to the grocery yesterday and picked up enough goodies to get me though.
Last night was a huge chopped salad and talipia
Tonight: Chilean Sea bass and left over chopped salad.
Tomorrow: Brunch with my friend weather permitting
Dinner: light- tuna maybe.

Thats it from here. My mom fell last night- hit her nose and was a bloody mess. Her Parkinson's is progressing, add some dementia. Sighhhhhhhhh At this point I said to her husband when she was in the other room "thank goodness you got YOUR sh!t together". He responded "I will let you know when I don't."
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Well I am thinking a bubble bath and well- it's going to be a long indoor day!!!!! I might help her with her puzzle. I hate puzzles. Thank goodness for internet.

Bengals won the game last night! First time in 31 years they made it to the finals!

Time to get more coffee............... back later