View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Fri, Feb-04-11, 17:44

Plan: Unlimited veggies/meat
Stats: 118/105/105 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 100%

I do this, too!! Someone used to have me counting carbs... there were times where I only had like four carbs a day... felt great for a while, you know, detoxing and all that, but I was already and still am at a healthy weight... so after a while of doing this, I started to feel really crappy and depressed and stuff.

Then one day I decided the hell with it, and just ate unlimited vegetables. I stopped counting. I allowed myself to eat more fruit, and to hell with the carbs. I don't allow myself to feel guilty if I want to make a fruit shake for dessert or if there is only a little meat in my curry to cut costs. I feel a lot better, now. I don't think I was meant to eat so low carb. Maybe it's a metabolic/blood type thing, I don't know. Just that I find, I do so much better with a bit more carbs than with less carbs. Other people don't function that way! To each their own. Everybody's body works differently!! We probably are just a group that does better with a bit more carbs in our diets. The key thing is, I think, to just avoid what I call 'modified food' or 'modified nature' which is basically processed. I eat natural, and I like to eat raw, and I feel so much better!
Sponsored Links