View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jan-25-15, 10:20

Plan: 6WBMO/Paleo
Stats: 196.7/175.6/130 Male 5'6
BF:
Progress: 32%
Talking

I did it for a year. Wonderful results and you can stick with it, but it takes someone who knows how to experiment with flavors. Back then, since I couldn't have dairy, I drank soy milk. I do not touch anything soy anymore. But, I did lose 46 lbs. on it and quickly. I went from a size 12 to 6/4. I was totally cute, but missing flavor.

I met the most wonderful man who wanted to wine and dine me. Hell, I wasn't passing that up, but I did mess up my meals out with him. Having to order everything with no salt, fats, or dairy. The food would come dry and just awful. I finally resolved to not go out to dinner anymore and I cooked Michael Thurman, my then-bf ate whatever I cooked and I maintained my weight loss.

Pretty soon, I felt I was missing his courting and we started going out, I started ording regular foods and started cooking regular food again, and the the 6 week body makeover was over.

Fast forward 10 years later, and we are a happily married couple, getting ready to celebrate 10 wonderful years together and 3 years as a married couple. I've since changed careers and am a professional cook, who loves experimenting in the kitchen and proud to say that we are now living la vida low carb, forever.