Registered Member

Plan: CALP, now Schwarzbein
Stats: 203/143/143 Female 160 cm
BF:56%/22%/22%
Progress: 100%
Default So true!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerGuy
I believe TSP will work for any amount of weight loss, given that the person isn't suffering from some organic damage or disease. The challenge is likely that the more overweight, the longer (and perhaps more intensely) the person has abused their body, and the longer it will take to heal. <snip>.
Many times people can be desperate to lose weight in a short amount of time. I don't want to sound harsh, but it would do no one a favor to encourage a desperate (or impatient ) person to try TSP. They would only get frustrated, and leave discouraged. At the same time, their frustration would be a burden on everyone else. BUT - if they're willing to stick to it, and are determined to have a good attitude -- the more the merrier!
-Don

Don, have I ever told you you are a gem? :-) Sometimes I still get those times of "Uh, oh, what are you doing? You are going up in weight (well it's only muscle, but you know how discouraging numbers can be at times), go back to your old ways, after all you've lost 60 lbs on that!"

But what's the use of weight loss when you are not truly healthy in the end?
I don't want to end up with an inscription on my tombstone soon "But she only weighed 130 lbs!"

I'm sticking with TSP because my body clearly tells me it's the way to go, to hell with numbers!