View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 11:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/177/168
BF:
Progress: 25%

I'll put your age somewhere around 70 for the ASSUME joke. Man, that jokes is older than me!

Wow. I can't believe the "meat" of your argument is used up on offenses instead of the subject at hand. If you actually HAVE any facts at all to back up your arugments, please submit them. Otherwise I will ASSUME I have won the debate. So far, as I have stated before, you have been nothing but hot air and sensitivity, a bad role model for a Dr. Atkins diet subscriber.

And why would you call this argument ridiculous anyway? I have presented some good studies and have successfully rebutted provocative posts. As far as debates go, it would seem I am arguing with a bunch of children crying, "No it isn't," or "I know you are but what am I?" Some psychologists believe that people ridicule what they don't undserstand, or cannot argue against. I think you make a lovely case in point.

Too bad you let your fear of the truth hamper your debating skills. You ame out with such a bang but really faded in the home stretch. Maybe next time.