View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 05:51

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

DUSTI - Hop right in! This is not a closed group! It would be great to have hundreds of people sharing this same plan!!!! I feel with you on the plateau. I have been on one for almost 8 months!!!!! It seemed like I busted it this past month, but my measurements have not budged a micro since summertime. I did lose some weight last month, but it was because I was started on a diuretic, and I lost a bunch of water weight and the edema in my legs went away.

Today is my first official Carb Nite. My plan is set and here are my starting stats:

STARTING WEIGHT: 207.4 LBS

MEASUREMENTS:
ARM: 14"
CHEST: 39.5"
WAIST: 37"
HIPS: 45.5"
THIGH: 23.5"

Those are the ones I will track. I will recheck the measurements on the day of my next Carb Nite next week. The weight will be updated daily.

I am still nervous about this. It has to be the weirdest experiment I have ever tried since starting my whole diet journey! If this works I will be eternally grateful. I am sick and tired of this gol-dang plateau!

CRICKET - you and JODI are doing the first Carb Nite today, too, right? I agree how the book is very vague on stats. I will continue my long-standing ketogenic way of eating on all ULC days. The only difference is that I am trying to balance the proteins and fats with every meal now. I am having my morning coffee now and will have a little cottage cheese in a bit. I can't wait to get my protein powder delivered. I would prefer a morning shake!

Is anyone else willing to post their meals, either pre-CN or the CN itself? I am most curious to see how others handle this!