#62   ^
Old Sun, Jul-03-16, 10:08

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMarvin
That's very true, and I've learned that over time. Maybe it was coincidence, and maybe it was just my own lack of understanding, but the first posts I saw on the one group seemed completely militant.

The other group seems a bit more tolerant and encouraging.....

there are groups that MUST be what they are. and will say all the time IT IS what they are. that is fine cause it is THEM. as a group. not a thing wrong with that.

if you are an VLC'er looking to chat in a meat and water only group...then you are the idiot for going there

In that it is them and they won't bow....why should they? they make it clear meat is it.

I am in the ZIOH group on FB. I eat ONLY meat and if thru the situations in my life I ''must'' eat a small side salad to get thru an event or starving I will....we ALL must default and find OUR own choices.

if you are wishy washy on ZC then other 'zc groups' that chat more about 'we need plant foods' etc and WHY this and that are more acceptable then use them....but I say ZIOH is spot on. they do their thing, don't tolerate more chat about what they won't do and hold that right to do it. Plus lately, since the 'split' of alot of problem posters, it is WAY more friendly