Thread: Slim n' Firm
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-02, 05:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/195/140 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Whoa momma!! I guess it didn't take my body long to fall out of shape!! Just walking to school and back yesterday made me "aware" of my butt today. My muscles aren't sore, but they definitely know that vacation is over!!

I am officially registered in all my courses which is going to involve approximately 55 minutes of walking 2 days a week and approximately 80 minutes of walking 3 days a week. That is if I am going at a good clip. I'm ok with all of this until the rainy season hits and then I'll be regretting it. Well, maybe by then I'll see some great definition in what have been reverting back to jiggly sedentary masses hanging from my body...none other than my legs.

I will be officially moving the last of my things this weekend, so it will be great to be settled again. Living out of boxes is no fun.

Well that's all to report for now. I have to go up to the school today to do some book shopping...that ought to be fun. The books for one class alone are over $240. The cost of textbooks are criminal. There is no reason that a book and inch thick need cost over $150. Grrrr...no wonder my student loan is so huge.

Ok, with that out of my system I'm off...

KC