View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Jun-20-03, 11:17

Plan: Somersizing
Stats: 139/131/122
BF:21/19/18
Progress: 47%
Default I feel like I cheated..all this FAT!!

Ok so today I had some oranges and grapefruit for breakfast on an empty stomach as Suzanne instructed (i was looking at their carb content though, grapefruits are mostly carbs!!! )
Then for lunch I had steamed brocolli, green beans sautteed in butter with pepper and chicken breast smothered in provolone cheese, mushrooms, onions and BACON!! I ate all the veggies and left only a bite of chicken on the plate once I was done. How could that possibly be good for me??? I am so afraid my body fat is going to go up...and I haven't had time to go to the gym at ALL this week. After today's lunch, I feel like I just did myself in.
For dinner I plan on having some sort of seafood concoction. I am so full right now and I don't ever remember being full ever at all when I was dieting for the last few months. I almost want to jump on the scale right now to prove to myself that this is bad for me and go back to limiting my fat.

But all week, I have stuck to a high protien/mostly fat foods with tons of veggies and had only whole wheat pitas and shredded wheat now and again (not forgetting to seperate carbs from protien/fats). I have been eating so many eggs and not to forget cheese!! EEK!!! Anytime I am hungry I grab a slice of chedder cheese...I don't even want to see how many cals and fcals I keep eating on 'whims'. I plan on snacking on a grapefruit this afternoon (if I need to) but one thing I have noticed, I am not sleepy this afternoon. Usually after lunch, within an hour I am yawning and ready for a nap...not today!! Is this a 'side affect' of low carbing??

I have to admit, I do miss bread...and I miss not being able to eat sandwhiches (althought I have a question, can I have a wheat bread sandwhich with fat free mayo and fat free cheese?? it sounds like pure carbs to me).

How long do you think I will need to wait for results? I only have like 5-7 pounds to lose, don't they say the less you have to lose, the longer it takes?? Is this true in this case as well??

Thank you again for all your insight...this forum really helps me out...its great to know there are people out there in the same spot that I am!!

Talk to you soon!
Tabs