Old Tue, Jun-16-20, 04:08

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Yes, worth watching!!!!!

Autism is a spectrum of different issues and varying degrees. It is a catch-all term. ADD runs in families. Asbergers runs in families. Very different from each other.

Eating a diet that is keto, whole foods and drops the vegetable oils is definitely a PLUS. The brain functions best on such a diet. And targetted supplements are a must.

I have come to think the entire mental health outlook Western Civilization has adopted is skewed in unhelpful ways. Part of it is the expectations imposed on children with disorders which might simply be pointless conformism. It's unreasonable expectations which creates the label of disorder when it might just be differrent.

Doctors mistake cultural expectations as something that's "normal." While people with different kinds of brains suffer from an inability to respond as expected, I also think "normal" people suffer from mindless conformism, it's just not as obvious. But all those depressed and anxious people come from the "normal" pool too.

While some people regard their psychiatric drugs as lifesavers, others find the slog through adaptation, recognizing side effects, and trying to find "the right one" to be added stress with no real help. I don't think that is recognized, either: the latest studies seem to indicate they are reliable for one third of the population. That's a lot of people left out without help.