View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Mon, Apr-28-08, 10:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149.6/143/130 Female 170cm
BF:Stats not updated
Progress: 34%

You CAN lose the last 3! I am sure of it. Give yourself a little push to be stricter for a while and you will see.

The greatest thing to be said about L/C and Pessah is that the house is mostly Kosher LePesach! The only Hametz I had in the house was a bag of roles in the freezer! The oven hasn't seen hametz in 3 years. Isn't that wonderful? No worries!

I think that vegetarians miss out on important nutrients. I was a vegetarian for a few years; I gained weight and was not healthy. People are more considerate of vegetarians than of l/cers. As a vegetarian I was never offered a piece of meat, no-one was ever offended that I wouldn't eat something. Now, people are always trying to give me high carb foods, they try to convince me that a little bit can't hurt, and are offended if I don't eat some cake that they made. I answer that if it was important to them if I ate anything they could have provided nuts. Why should it bother anyone if I ate Bamba and Bisly or not. They get very upset! It is crazy.