View Single Post
  #2105   ^
Old Sat, Dec-05-20, 19:27

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all. Quicky tonight.

Jaz--"I will have a puppy, a bra and a car." Yep, that about sums it up in Girl Town LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Seriously, to this day, if I have a puppy, a bra and a car I figure I'm swingin' it.

Yes, we have had an awesome fall. Our November has been gorgeous. Little bit of snow in early Nov. but then it melted fast and we have had none since. Sunny days, and from mid morning to sun down, quite temperate. Lovely.

Trig---So wow, this will be a different kind of trip for you, but I think it sounds fun and festive. Thing is you gotta DRESS FOR IT. OMG, when I was younger and always off somewhere in the winter and impatient to get there, I'd leave the house, with a skimpy jacket flying open no scarf or hat, slip sliding pretty shoes, ad then I'd scream how freaking cold it was. But then you know this as you've lived in the Northland. So don't forget it---pack up warm stuff for you and the kiddo. I'm betting hunter hubby knows how to do it right.

Lori---UGH, hamstring pain/discomfort sucks. In my experience, you are doing the only thing that makes them better---staying off them. Not entirely of course, but a bit a day gives room to heal without further damage. Oh man, when I was working out I too often refused to be patient and let that happen and made it worse on several occasions. LOL, those were the days when I thought my body was supposed to listen to me, instead of the other way around.

Nic---How's it goin' honey? "Family Quarantine," sounds like a Chevy Chase movie doesn't it? When you catch a minute I'd love to hear how you're handling it. You our queen of common sense, so I'm thinking you've got everything pretty much wrangled. Hope your son is still showing few symptoms and before you blink, this will be past.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickie for me tonight, dinner is almost ready and we have a new series picked out.

On that note---have any of you guys watched the series Anne with an E? It is the video series of "Anne of Green Gables." I CANNOT recommend it enough. It is like being read a story from long ago and far away that just takes your worries and woes and pushes them to the storage room in your brain. The actors are amazing and the scenery of Prince Edward Island alone is worth the price of admission.

3 seasons, and once once you get started, you binge through it in no time and enjoy every minute of it.

Also, for those of you who have been watching it, the new season of the Crown is SO good. Gets into the time of Charles and Diana---such a very sad story, that.

Tonight we might start "Last Tango in Halifax" which comes highly recommended by many of our pals.

Heh, whenever someone says to me "we cut the cord," or "we hardly ever watch TV," I say "really? Because TV is our temple, LOL. Particularly in these times, but also I think TV has never been better!