#7   ^
Old Fri, Sep-11-09, 18:25

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Oh yeah, does anyone have a good source for the Leucine and BCAA supplements? I'd probably prefer both in powder or liquid form as you have to take so much I think it'd be a lot of pills to swallow.

Yeah. I'm going to give the plan a try! I figure what do I have to lose, except maybe some weight? And that has not been happening anyway. In fact I actually started today!

Like you I skipped a whole bunch of the early part of the book - all mainly stuff I'd read before in lots of other places. But I may end up going back and re-reading some of it.

I don't know if it's a "good" source necessarily but I got BCAA powder from Vitamin Shoppe at:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/....jsp?id=VS-2042
because they are having a sale currently where if you buy one item (selected items) you can get a second one for 50% off). I ordered it yesterday and selected the free shipping, and got a notice it would take 7-10 business days to arrive!

Well I wanted to get started, and there is an actual brick-and-mortar Vitamin Shoppe not far from where I live, so went out there to buy some to tide me over until my order arrived, and I got home and found the delivery from Vitamin Shoppe right on my front doorstep!

I guess the "7-10 days" is a canned message they send everyone. But their shipping warehouse is less than 10 miles from my house so I guess that's why I got it so quickly.

I only bought the powder but the do have capsules also. Hmm, think it's time to go downstairs and get my third shake.