View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Sep-02-05, 07:22

Plan: See Food Diet :-)
Stats: 187.5/168.5/140.0 Female 61.5 inches
BF:Leg/Arm/Butt 2BIG!
Progress: 40%

To everyone:

I hate to just "blog" everyone's pages, but maybe you will forgive me this one time. If I am not supposed to do this, I didn't mean to make anyone mad.

The address to the Astrodome in TX is as follows....

Astrodome
PO Box 288,
Houston TX
77001-0288

I was thingking about a small box of stuff for all the people there. When they get there, they take clean showers but they have to put on their dirty clothes.

SO, since I have lost weight, I was thinking about fixing up a personal FAMILY kit....

A few pieces of clothes, any sizes, (especially t-shirts - little kids can even wear those as a nightgown) and a few things for kids to do. Cards, crayons, coloring books, etc.

Plus Bathroom stuff ...

Soap, shampoo, deoderant, Razor, a box of tampons, etc...a family could share between each other.

I don't know....I am thinking about this...I HAVE tons of clothes that no longer fit me, I am sure someone in that whole place could use them. And kids need something to do when they are bored, so I think I will send some pencils and crayons and stuff.

It may not be much, but I am sure other's have sent things that together it might be a little fun for the kids.

Please help me get the word out, by posting this to as many as you feel you would like to.