Old Fri, Jan-07-11, 09:48
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnmLisa
I'll put forth a question...playing the devils advocate (you know how much I like that role...)

Is it really "hard" or is it that it takes patience.

FOR ME--I didn't/don't find finding my CCL or CCM hard. It just took a lot a patience. Everyone wants to rush thru this critical step and not take the amount of time really needed to do it properly.

1 serving nuts, 2 serving fruit, 4 servings veg...isn't that really the same as your CCL/CCM just in servings and not grams...To me it looks the same, just calling it something else.

Just an opinion and you guys know what those are like

Oh yeah Lisa...thanks for your opinion!!

Servings to me, are a real life way to see this issue. I don't and didn't want to get into the whole counting carbs thing. I like seeing it as serving much better. It works for me!!
So I guess it all depends on how a person needs to be able to see this issue. Counting carbs is not where I needed/wanted to go....but counting servings of particular foods does....

The other aspect for me in maintenance is I've learned that if I'm not going to be burning it, I'd better not be eating those starches. The days when I am not working/walking all those hours, are the days I'll hold back on my starches.