Old Sun, Jun-12-11, 07:47

Plan: just low carb high protei
Stats: 462/204/190 Male 6ft 2
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica
Hi Amber - best of luck!

Gould - I would suggest going back and reading the first posts of this thread, otherwise I'll just sound like a broken record lol

As for cutting back on protein, all this means is making fat your highest percentage. The problem for some of us is that going LC meant eating a lot of protein, and protein turns into glucose in the body.
So we certainly don't cut out protein we just eat more fat.

As far as grams, it really doesn't matter, every BODY is different, what matters is the overall percentages.

I eat high fat most days and usually have 1-2 days relaxed (either a little more or a lot of carbs, like birthday parties etc). One thing I insist upon for myself is a way of eating, rather than a diet, so I believe in being relaxed, just mindful of what I eat, not militant.
At the moment, I've had 2 weeks relaxed! So have simply maintained on still high fat, but slightly higher carbs (in way of fruit and veg rather than bread!)

yeah i know what you mean. its a life style change rather than a diet. i tell people that

Cool - i will just make sure i am eating more fats. thought so far i had increased enough but i think a little more is needed. Do you ever test for or aim of Ketosis??