Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #90   ^
Old Thu, Jul-03-03, 09:03

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

rina, i ate once at merchant court. oh well not bad for the durian paste and the crayfish.. but i was rather disappointed with the salmon sashimi... it was also not cut in the right way...just bits and pieces cut by an inexperienced or non-japanese cuisine chef. talking abt hotel standards! and the wasabi is kinda weird that it doesnt taste good on the overall. and one thing, i kept drinking water after it. my family members too...

if y'all dont mind keep going back to the sashimi chef in the buffet booth...i suggest plaza parkroyal hotel at beach road....so far the best i have ever ate...though it is rather costly at $26-$28 per person for dinner...

i heard the roxy hotel at marine parade is now managed by an ex-mgr from merchant court hotel...abt the same foods...sashimi and it is cheaper. but i never tried it.

i am chinese...last time i used to avoid beef only at home coz my dad told me we are Buddhists. Since then i have decided to be my own free thinker...i ate beef again...basically i dont have any food limitations. but i tend to have skin breakouts when i eat those heh bee (dried prawns).

debbie, i can guarantee that u can get out of the so called one-year-worth-of-carbs plateau so long you spend one wk religiously into induction.

hmm what abt 10th August ...after the National Day holiday?