Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Mama
What is Pecc?

Possible effective carb count. If you click "edit settings" on the left hand side, it explains it there. This means the carb count with the fibre subtracted.
Quote:
Also, I was adding a custom food and one thing I don't understand....When it asks for the "carbs by difference", what does that mean?

For example, the flax bread I make has 4 carbs and 4g of fiber....So how do I fill out the carbs by difference area and the fiber area? Do I put "0" for carbs by difference, and still put 4g for fiber?

Carbs by difference means that the carb count has been estimated by subtracting the calories for fat and protein from the total calorie count; the carbs are not estimated separately. So yes, you would put 0 for your flax bread.
Quote:
Ok one more....when you look at your daily food summary, say the total carbs says 10 - Do you then subtract whats in the fiber section to get your true total?

Yes. But if you wish your PECC to show instead (I do - makes life a bit easier ), you can change that in the "edit settings" bit.