#7   ^
Old Sat, May-14-16, 06:00

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz53
I live in WA now, another place that takes crab cakes seriously, but I've yet to find one that truly measures up to MD crab cakes. Hmmm, I'll be in DC/MD this summer - what is the chain that sells CCs on slaw? I'll seek them out...

Hope you have fun visiting! You will be amazed at how much some parts of DC have changed- if you have time, I really reccomend the zoo. As run down and depressing as it was, it is phenomal now. The asia trail where the baby pandas live is especially impressive
The chain is Clyde's- there are 6-8 altogether, and 2 are in MD- one in Columbia and one in Rockville (called Towering Oaks). It is a nice place, but not super fancy- the kind of place the college kids always joke "when the parents come to visit, go to Clyde's" (as everyone is pleased with their menus). The "theme" to each restaurant is different, but they are all really cool decor. The one in my neighborhood has vintage cars in the bar, (fake, old fashioned) airplanes hanging and an old toy train makes its way around the restaurant above your head once an hour or so:
http://www.clydes.com/
BTW- we are supposed to have BRUTAL heat this summer, so pack accordingly

Pazia- ooh, sounds yummy. i love crab dip. if i order it when out, i just ask for celery and carrot sticks to scoop. it works well, since it is so thick.