Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #68   ^
Old Fri, Jun-13-03, 03:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/170/130
BF:
Progress: 29%

WOOHOOOO!!! Way to go Skank! Congrats on the loss and normal sugar level! I had mine checked 2 weeks ago and it was dead normal too. My doc was on a diabetic diet herself (even though she wasn't diabetic). She was very encouraging of LC (though she said that a little bit more than 20g of carbs a day is ok as long as it's not ALOT more).

You're an inspiration! I think I lost only 6 - 8 lbs in my 14 days Induction period (must be mostly water). I've lost 16 lbs so far. I know that I've not been very good with keeping the carbs low so my weight has not gone down since 1.5 weeks ago. I've been exercising hard too and that might be another reason why I've not lost anymore weight (muscles are heavier than fats). Ohh well ... I hope to see more inches/weightloss in the next couple of weeks. OK, ok ... I will try to keep the carbs below 25g too.

In my endless hunt for lowcarb food, I've still not found any LC pasta or bread here . I found some "diet" bread in Marketplace (Jason's?) at City Hall but the nutritional information is all in Swedish/Belgian/Dutch ... some European language .... so I have no idea at all what it says.

Do try Shirataki ... it's really good! Not as tasty as pasta, but good! Could you post your typical daily menu here? If you don't mind! ...

Welcome!