#92   ^
Old Thu, Jun-30-11, 13:41

Plan: just low carb high protei
Stats: 462/204/190 Male 6ft 2
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinhat
Very good, except those times when it's hard, lol. Mostly, I'm doing really well. I've come back to this just 6 weeks ago and I've lost 20 lb, which is pretty great for a middle aged woman, methinks. I'm generally not hungry and generally don't have cravings. I went off plan last night - it was our 20th wedding anniversary and we went out for some ice cream. I didn't go wild or anything, but I feel like today I have the munchies. I've stayed on plan all day - but part of my 'on plan' today was a couple tablespoons of peanut butter stirred up with baking cocoa and stevia. Hey, whatever works, right?

How about you? I know you're pretty much at your goal. How will eating/food change to keep you from losing weight that you should not lose?

i bought natural peanut butter too - need to try that thing. i wonder if its the same splenda we get over here. ours is in tubs powderd not packets
To be honest about changing to stop loosing - i have not started changing really - i am still eating very low carb. i just started eating my vegies a few days ago and i notice i eat far less when i eat my veg - but i am going to maybe eat more carbs . cos i really avoid them . just need to think of thing i like and try introduce them again but it will feel weird doing so - i will never eat sugar or white flower again blugh