View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-22-16, 10:49

Plan: LerC, TRE, IF
Stats: 150/120/120 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Plan A today was a 10k walk/jog but it was overcast and I thought I would take another day to let the little aches from last time (Sunday) subside, although they were only a tad above the level I get from just walking. Any old excuse ...

So I had business in town and by the time I got there I had already clocked up over 1000 from daily living, replenishing bird food, putting out rubbish etc. I parked at one supermarket, walked across town to another, bought a few things and got my free take-out coffee, left the back of the car park, crossed the railway by a footbridge, through terraced streets into an industrial estate and on into a tiny Nature reserve. If I was Nature I would avoid it, wedged between the railway and the industrial units and with the perpetual noise of the motorway. I suppose waterfowl appreciate it as a kind of motorway services for birds. Also popular with dog walkers and mums/grannies with pushchairs. I went round the pond and back down to town and picked up a few more things. By the time I got back home I was on about 8000. After some more nothing in particular it was 9100.

As fillers, locally I have a choice of a) complete circuit of the village for about 3000, b) smaller circuit across fields for about 2000, c) to end of pavement and back also about 2000, d) to postbox and back for 500. I chose (b) and by 4 pm had reached my quota with 11200.

Hopefully something more interesting tomorrow.