Old Tue, Oct-01-19, 12:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/228/140 Female 5’8”
BF:
Progress:

Happy October!

10/1 -226.5

Heidi - Congratulations on a great month!

CaCO3 - I went through the same thing with my own brothers when my dad was declining. I was with him nearly every day and they lived hours away. I tried to keep them up-to-date. I remember my oldest brother telling me, "I don't agree with your prognosis, but ..." Ugh. Maybe it's a guy thing. De.ni.al - Sending you thoughts of hope, love and strength during this difficult time. As I've said before, she is very lucky to have you.

Sosumi - thanks for getting us started for October.

Thanks for all for the happy anniversary wishes. I celebrated when we went out to eat but I'm very proud of my choices. I shared some lobster/artichoke dip with celery instead of chips/bread. I had a 6 ounce glass of chardonnay. Main course was a filet with asparagus. I boxed up and brought home the garlic mashed potatoes and carrots for hubby to eat tonight. For dessert I had two Russell Stovers sugar-free pecan clusters when I got home. I'm up almost a pound from yesterday but I'm sure that's just from all of the food in my belly, the wine and some water retention from the salt. All in all, it was a good time and I feel like I splurged without "blowing it."