Old Sat, Jul-07-07, 19:37

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 150/140/140 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleH
Dear, dear sweet Larry!
Awww...... shucks . . . (the smilly does not even begin to blush as much as I am! )
Quote:
I wanted to post here to make sure you saw it!
Yep! I did!
Quote:
You misunderstand DH! He meant that I actually look THINNER in real-life than that picture makes me look!
That sounds MUCH better!!! For those that don't know what this is about, go here. Read my reply, the second one.
Quote:
I know who to call if I ever need someone to defend my honor in his absence!
That is what I am, an OLD fashioned gentleman (mostly) that still thinks that a MAN opens the doors for Ladies, etc., something that the lesbian “womens libers” threw out with their wanting to have political power. And that is all I think I should say ‘bout that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthla
Specifically, I hope they go into detail about WHY they've changed the protein requirements from being based on lean body weight to being based on current body weight.
Ruthla, I was looking back thru the old posts and saw your question. Did not know if you got a satisfactory answer. I think that the Eades really are in favor of the lean body weight (mass) as the basis for the protein needed. But enough people had trouble in calculating their protein requirements using the PUP formula that they made the tables up too be simple enough for everybody. Also their figures are meant to be the MINIMUM required. Hope that helps.

Finally for everyone else;
This was waiting for me when I went to “spritz” my orchids this morning. Enjoy!
Click on image to see it full size.