#17   ^
Old Sat, Sep-01-07, 18:01
Faux-foods=Doh!Foods

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 216/180/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 58%

Hey guys

OK I've just started a 9-5 (well, 8-4pm hehe) and I'd like to shift the 15kgs I've gained in the last three months. And I'd like to continue it on after that too, of course Rest of my life....

I was watching an Angelina Jolie movie last night (so total credibility already! ) and her character was mentioned that she goes to the gym to workout each morning before work and it got me thinking. I'd like to figure out a routine for my working days and my weekends.

Otherwise I just don't get how you guys make sure you exercise and get it entrenched in your lifestyle....

So I'm thinking (I'll gradually ease myself into it)

*days when there's no class for me*
6-6.30am wake up, get dressed for work, pack food
6.30-7.15am treadmill/bike/etc
7.15-8am drive to work
8-4pm work
4-4.45pm drive to gym
4.45-5.30pm cardio or weights depending on alternating day and mood
5.30-6pm go home
10.45pm bed

*days when there are classes*
6-6.30am wake up, get dressed for work, pack food
6.30-7.15am treadmill/bike/etc
7.15-8am drive to work
8-4pm work
4-4.20pm drive home
5.35-6pm drive to gym
6-7pm do class at gym
7-7.30pm go home
10.45pm bed

*sat*
rest day - go grocery shopping
spend evening doing normal Sat night stuff

*sun*
9am wake up and have brekky
10.10-10.30am drive to gym
10.30-11.30 weights class
11.30-12noon drive home
do week's worth of cooking and freezing
10pm bed

When do I have brekky on the weekdays? In the car after the gym but before work?!!

And I wonder if only 7hrs sleep a night is enough - I've never really timed it before. And that's only if I get to sleep within that 5min window. Guess I'll have to test out how well that would work....

I know, I'm pedantic. And I don't mind if I don't nail the routine perfectly but having an outline to aim for just stops me from feeling lost and not getting anything done.

It also stops me from going home, putting off going to the gym "until later" and then not going cos it's too late hehehehe.

e