View Single Post
  #1187   ^
Old Mon, Aug-15-22, 08:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Nic- So cool to meet the "kids" on teh spur of the moment and just hang out for dinner! Your chips and drink will fall off if you lighten it up today! No biggie! Corn chip are very bloating, but awesome with salsa and a margarita for sure!

We had a few days of cooler weather and now back on the rise up!
I did notice though when I was out with my Aunt, cousin, mom for our shopping expedition the 70's style is coming back! I saw Maxi dresses, and Corduroy jackets! I used to have on YEARS ago and wore it thread bare! I love to go hiking, and a fall shirt jacket! I am thinking about going on LL Bean and see what they have. Some stuff just goes around and comes back!
You speaking of cooler weather and seeing Halloween stuff and all the at sparked that thought! I could NEVER do Texas- It reminds me of purgatory before one dies! HOT HOT HOT!

Wow this wedding is coming fast, then you have Hawaii in Oct! Have you ever been?

Lori- - Sometimes we all love a recoup day! Especially, if recovering from a PARTY! hahhahahahah

Ahhhhhhh a rain day! Sometimes those are perfect for a take it easy chili day! Enjoy your day!

Trig- You getting the RV cleaned up and road ready for NEXT trip?!?!?!

Loving last few days left in pool. I am thinking we have another month at least for pool weather!!!

Got me a T-Bone for fast grill pan and dinner done!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ya today I am back at work and sending out resumes. I spoke with my cousin who just got laid off from her job 2 weeks ago. She is into graphic marketing and design and has a degree in it. I would think she could find a job quick. However, she said she is facing the same radio silence too with resumes. We think that companies are pulling the purse strings for high paying jobs but keeping the front line 7$ hour jobs. You can't live on those. It's crazy!

My cousin and I are hanging out on Wed. to just hang out!

WOE- yup the bounce house continues!?!?!?!?!? up a pound?!?!?! I had 2 peperoni and colby jack roll up before bed last night and boom up a pound. DAM Cheese.

Sighhhhhhh- Time bone with an egg on side! now we are talking!

Thinking about a road trip to Ohio. I am on fence. Son said he would help with hotel. He doesn't want dog in his apt. That is sorta a contention at times. He goes where I go, and I don't board!

In pj's and I am pretty sure it is going to stay a Pj day! Love those.

ROCK ON!