View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-21, 06:55

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori super glad to hear the walk thru went great and yes, when one has big bucks, they can see potential and buy and renovate etc....when one is more broke, all one can see is no money to do any of the work HA

Jazz, yea if you are not a full on granny then moving somewhere you won't enjoy would not be a great option. You will end up being a crutch for your DD as a built in baby sitter and who are we kidding, we are too active and want to live our lives to be THAT ya know LOL Those kids are getting old enough to visit you and stay a week etc. and you can visit but in the end, whatever you do! DO YOU and what you truly want. My kid is only 16 going on 17 sooner than later now and I repeated have said to her over the last years that when she decides to have kids, do not count on this granny in any way, other than if desperate I will write her a check LOL I ain't the full on granny in any way either and I am 'doing me' first in retirement, her life will be her life with kids so I already nailed that into her brain. Plus I do want travel and that right there means I ain't settling down roots where I don't wanna be.

Nicco give us a report on that big craft fair.

----------all good
looks like I might be taking my mom permanently before we decide it is time for a nursing home. Bro Greg is advocating put her in a nursing home now and I am not. Bro Rich is saying I can do what I want til I feel I can't handle mom anymore thru health issues, mobility or whatever issues and we have to put her in for full care. Bro Greg I believe now is 'done' and tired and feels she isn't mobile and a fall that could be very bad is on the way but I feel she just isn't ready to be put away. SO IF Greg by what he says is 'done' then I will take mom to live here, see what goes down, how many months or ?? this can happen for til I have to make the call. Rich will check into selling house and all that while I have mom cause once I got mom here, she is not going to go back and live in the lake house so.....forward movement I guess. So I got alot of fires in the pan right now ugh....stress, but in the end my level headed hubby is all for her living here, he doesn't care one bit at all and is a help.....so I will TRY THIS and see what happens. Try is all I can do before the envitable hits when it does I guess. So alot up in the air but dealing with it all.

I am eating super simple
pork chops, burgers. tuna and bacon and taylor ham. sardines and chicken. I AM SO over any other type of eating. I am going all in simple easy and DONE and not giving my lifestyle another damn thought. Auto pilot for food LOL

over and out and be good all