View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-24-17, 17:14

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/170/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default whiner thread

My confession is that i want to whine and b*tch a bit about not losing for the last two months. I want to complain that i made a mistake and "can't" get back from it (I raised carbs and added some alcohol to go on vacation and practice maintenance.) Dropping down my carbs isn't changing things. I want to sigh and whinge about whyyyyyyyyy do i haaaaaavvvvve to stop alcohol completely to see if that shifts a stall. Or even, whyyyy do i haaaavvvve to try cutting out bacon (i have made it weekend mornings instead of everyday and >more whining< that wasn't good enough....wahhhhh)

I confess i do not want to force myself to say all kinds of positive things when i do not really feel them. I've been reading about stall breakers and more tips and tweaks, and I have read lots of thoughtful and hearty and positive-thinking advice... I'm half-heartedly thinking about ways to adjust (keep calories below 2200; more water; carbs >20; no more processed meats; cut cheese entirely) but i am not really committing to tweaks, because I am feeling sorry for myself and whiny whiny whiny whiny...

I am not planning to cheat or give up at all. I am committed and I am keeping on. I am staying under 30 carbs and if i am drinking, it isn't every day and it isn;t a lot (1 - 2 drinks, 3 times a week). I suck suck suck at drinking enough water but i am trying...kinda...sometimes...

I feel like all the will power i have right now is enough to just stay on plan. Maybe my body really really wants to stay at 185 and I should just find a way to be ok with it.

I do feel better in many ways and (to be clear) i am not cheating and i am not giving up. I am just sullen that it isn't "working" in the weightloss department any more. But the other benefits are worth the whole WOL and I am sticking to it.

If anyone has any extra patience or good humour for sale, I'm buying.

What's your whine...? I can't be the only one?!!
Sponsored Links