Old Sun, Jan-30-05, 04:14
muscle bound

Plan: Lyle's PSMF
Stats: 226/150/135 Female 5'7.5"
BF:46/20/sliced
Progress: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane
Last night when I tried to enter my evening meal, for some reaon, all the entries are added to "breakfast", although I made sure I had selected "dinner". I gave up, thinking it might be a temporary thing, but it's doing the same thing this morning, when I tried to go in and fix it.

Well, I thought it was ok, but it's not. It did it to me yesterday, and again this morning. I've narrowed it down to this....... when I enter my evening meal, it's usually the next morning. When I use the "search" box under the daily entry list, find my item, and click to add to "Dinner", it is consistently adding it to "breakfast" instead. So then, if I do a general search from the food lists for the item, add it to my favorites, and THEN go BACK to the daily entry page, highlight the entry under favorites, and add it to "dinner" there, then it does it just fine. Then, subsequent entries from the "Search" box under the daily entry list MAY or MAY NOT show up in "Dinner"....... but usually they do, after I get the first one to do it from favorites. Entries selected from favorites always go to the correct meal.

I know that every morning around 10:30am my time (4:30am EST), your site is updating and sending out e.mail notifications, and I can't access it for about 10 minutes. Usually I enter my food before that, though, so I don't know if this is having an effect or what on the Progress Tracker.
Anyway,