View Single Post
  #974   ^
Old Sun, Jun-26-22, 06:32

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Sunday Morning!

Trig- I am THRILLED to hear your MIL is going to get to stay at the nursing center for a while. I am hoping it will now just be her home long term. They can her get better med control and all! It truly is the best and safest place for her now!

Maybe now you can breathe a sigh of relief that piece is done! Going forward, what is going to happen will in the right timing, but for now she is where she needs to be!

YAY on a pool floaty day. I am thinking the same! Yup and yup on storms for mid-week and beyond.
How are you doing on your WOE through all of this?
So happy your are back! Now keep your happy butt here! You were missed!

Lori- oh my! Heat and beer will bloat me in a red hot minute! Extreme heat does make your body retain water. IT is easy to bloat up in the summer sun and you don't even need beer, but it doesn't feel good for sure.
Drink and flood some lemon water for a few days and it will bounce right off. I always have lemons and lime on hand to add to my water to flush! ALWAYS! It works I tell you!

YAY on sis finally making an appearance. She is staying 5 days?
Are you going to play your game while she is here or are you going to hang out and just have some fun and shopping?

what up for dinner tonight?

Nic- hey there! How was your lunch/brunch yesterday? Now that you are in the doula biz again what is your schedule?
Is that going to keep you in MD for a bit? That would be a bummer not to enjoy that beach house in the summer!!!!!! Does your area there have a community pool? Oh, I was also wondering about your pool at the big house. Did you open it this year? You don't talk about swimming as much as you did last summer. I go through phases too!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I spent most of yesterday at the pool too! I was SUPPOSED to meet the gals at 10, but I was wrapped up in stuff I was doing and then ran some errands and missed it. I ended up at the pool about 2. It was still so frekin hot it burned my feet walking across the concrete from the chair to the water! I am so over this type of heat!
I have to be so careful too about walking Ruger and his paws. They put out some warning about dogs and this heat I heard on the news.

Yesterday I had my ribs. The gal that lives across the hall and one door down is a bit older (early 60's 62-63?). Anyway, she saw me out walking the pup and ask if I wanted to go to dinner and I said no I was just pulled my ribs from the oven and she said, "YUM I love them and don't make them". She doesn't cook often. She gets takeout and eats on it for a few days. So, I offered her half, and she was super excited.

I am trimming up my tenderloin and cutting it into steak chunks and will freeze it and then I will have it all portioned out. I don't want it to go bad sitting in the fridge for too long. So today is DEF steak. Tomorrow is ribeye thawing, and then I have LC sloppy joe up and coming, so I am covered for a bit.

I am down a full pound and 1/2 but I am only doing whole numbers. So we will call it a pound until the other 1/2 pound is gone. NEW LOW. One pound at a time and it seems to be getting slower. I might need to up my walking a bit. Which is tricky with my foot STILL giving me issues. It might truly take a few months AGAIN for this planter fasciitis to resolve.

Anyway- I didn't get to the RING yesterday, so it is on my list for today!

Hot and steamy here and no drama today. Although the day is young!

I am going to treat myself (like the new furniture wasn't enough), to a pair of Birkenstock shoes. My feet need a pair. So that is all from here!

Back later.