View Single Post
  #95   ^
Old Thu, Mar-26-20, 20:07

Plan: My own
Stats: 186/155/150 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 86%

My internet access has been even more spotty of late than before, but we, yesterday, finally were able to change our provider, so maybe things will be better now. At any rate, though I haven't been able to mention it, I have ben eating from both the freezer and the pantry.
Yesterday I pulled out, from the freezer, a package each of ground beef & ground pork, as well as a small pack of pork liver; my intent was to make meatloaf today. DH on the other hand still had leftovers from his yesterday noodle casserole for today's dinner, and was planning to visit one of our local restaurants for take out tomorrow (for their financial well being, and because he likes their food). So instead I used what I had to make a big pot of meat sauce for "pasta". I used the defrosted meat, as well as (home) canned tomatoes from the pantry, tomato paste, some bone broth from the pantry, and various herbs from my spice shelf.
For my dinner I poached 2 eggs in the newly made sauce, and topped w/Parmesan cheese. The sauce is quite useful for many applications, so I will keep it in the fridge. If it lasts longer than anticipated it will go in the freezer.