View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Oct-13-07, 10:44

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/142/125 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hi Girls!

I woke up 141.5 today. Little victories haha. I am really motivated to get below 140. I think I have to have mini-goals otherwise I get overwhelmed.

Last night I drank 3 vodka sodas, and 1 light beer (eww I hate beer, what was I thinking). Good news is .... no champagne OR sugary drinks and NO drunken eating!! I'm so excited. haha Hopefully this pattern will continue (minus the beer) and help me beat my stall.

LC-- I never drink martinis because they are too strong for me.... but whenever I am tempted by them, I think I just want the olives too. I usually want olives when I crave salt. haha

Jess-- I take the pill and skip my period all the time, but then occasionally I have a freak out and take a pregnancy test... so I completely relate.

kjs-- nuts are always a good snack but sometimes I have trouble with portions. I like the new 100 calorie packs of almonds. Also, I really like turkey pepperoni (bite sized and really yummy)

holly-- i would like to be at 140 by monday too..... however, I don't think it is possible. Hopefully by next week though!

Love, Hartley