View Single Post
  #936   ^
Old Fri, Jun-17-22, 03:33

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- did your tire not have a warranty? Seems you just got it?!?!?!? I am shocked no free replacement.

OMG on dropping the food bag- that is SO SO SO something I can see me doing. Sh!t all over the pavement and scrambling to pick it up. Hobbling back home and IRKED to the max hubby is not answering! Oh heck ya! I see it!
THANK goodness you do not have the weather I have. It is 100+ heat indexes and I sweat walking to my car. OPPRESSIVE and MISERABLE.

My neighbor and I were going to go to the center square in our town for music and "food truck Friday! - NOPE- to hot to breathe. We both took a pass on that. I might just ask her over for a ladies night in. I dunno, I might just need a relax night.

Nic- yikes on DS with C+ still. Is he symptomatic? I'm glad though it frees up your weekend!

Hey Trig- I hope today is a good one for you! Lordy knows you need some down time!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Not much doing here.
Work, eat, job hunt, walk dog, sleep, repeat.

Still up that one pound! Urghhhhh- I want it gone and it can take two with it! HAHAHAHAH

Beef stew in slow cooker- will be good. I love having food ready after work.

nothing else- counting down my hours until I can collapse in my over stuffed chair. BTW- Ruger loves that chair! We fight over it.