View Single Post
  #933   ^
Old Thu, Jun-16-22, 09:52

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey friends!

Jaz- DS23 just tested again and still positive so his weekend plans are out. Frees me up some though. DH and I will be testing this afternoon. We both feel fine but just want to rule it out.

I'll be staying in DE until Sunday with DH now that I don't need to get back for DS. I will need to get back for Grandkitty care though. The bridge doesn't bother me in the least and in fact I have come to really enjoy it. My fave is when it is trafficky and I can look out at the water!

I'm sorry that your current employer was certainly less than honest. I am glad that you like your apartment and living situation though- that helps a great deal in your plan moving forward to finding something else. I would think that a metro area like ATL has a lot of need but not sure how much of it would be all virtual.

Lori- Yay for not having to pay for a bunch of repairs or anything. 150$ is still not cheap, but at least it is done and dusted!

We had storms moving in for several hours here and a big temp drop- did you have that too?

Hey Trig, just know I'm thinking about you, Girlie. xoxox

••••••••••

So I am living in the Land of Limbo lately it seems. My plans were hinging on DS23's plans, but now I am guessing he is likely staying in NYC for the full weekend which will free me up to stay here.

My SIL and nephew may be here Friday night, depends on the results of DH's and my test this afternoon.

We enjoyed a very nice beach outing yesterday afternoon and ate dinner on the beach as well. Off plan for me but yummy and I did not overeat or gorge myself. Scale STS at about 3# above 2022 low, and not surprising in the least either.

No much else to add. Temps are low right now after some big ole storms rolled through. I'm currently in a thin sweatshirt and joggers with temps at 68º and cloudy but I think they are expected to rise. Tmrw is supposed to be crazy hot and then drop back to upper 70s or so I think.