View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Oct-11-15, 08:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 248/149.2/148 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 99%

Yeah...I so get the resistance to exercise....I had a huge motivator when I started...we were going to Europe on a trip we'd planned for our 40th wedding anniversary...filled with adventure..walking...exploring....our apt in Brussells was 5 floors UP....I did not want to be huffing puffing and sputtering through our trip.....and because I had gotten back to exercise..I didn't...we walked most days 7-9miles....ran to trains more times than I can count...stairs....I didn't miss a beat!!!.....By then I had lost enough to get back into my sz 8's so I didn't have to waste money buying new clothes....or on taxis because we weren't fit enough to walk..run and climb..

I feel so good..We are going to Italy and southern France next year...weve added even more physical activity to our adventure...ziplining the Italian Alps...and walking a portion of Cinque Terre...... a possible kayaking tour through the coast along Naples ( depending on the weather)..and bike tour through Burgundy wineyards!

I cant do that if Im not in shape.....heavy and eating poorly....I would rather do those things than eat when I want ...what I want and whatever quantity I wantand sit on my butt watching TV...

There isn't going to be a big travel plan to keep me going every 2 yrs....
I want to in my everyday life...hike..adventure...play hard with my grandchildren..boulder...conquer walking trails...kayak...all the things thatmake life INTERESTING..