View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 07:32

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%
Talking Hi there!

Thanks for replying. That's one thing that's attracting me to CAD! I'm only "counting" the carbs before my workout so I don't go over. I want them used up! I've been having trouble keeping my carbs down. It doesn't help that I crave stuff, even if it's S/F, it still has SOME carbs. I try to "justify" it to myself that it's s/f, but the count at the end of the day is still too high.

I don't know if this will work or not. That's why I was wondering if anyone else had tried it.

My workout went better than I expected this morning. I raised the weight from 5 lbs to 8 lbs. I know, doesn't sound like much, but when you do a lot of them, it starts to get tiring. I walk around a dirt track my H and kids made for the 4-wheeler. It's close to the house, and no one can really see me, or stop me to talk.. Plus, I probably look pretty silly, here's what I do.

Round two/four/six/eight/ten on track (takes 30 min)
1 set of 10 reps tricep extensions
1 set of 10 reps bicep curls
1 set of 10 reps shoulder press
1 set of 10 reps hammer curls
A 2nd set of 10 reps tircep extensions (need another tricep exercise I can do while walking.
1 set of 10 reps forearm curls.

Round one/three/five/seven/nine
I just carry them. I'll adjust again to carrying them at half mast for my biceps, but not just yet. Arms did get tired this morning..

I'm hoping the TKD part of this will keep me from feeling like a nap after my workouts. So far I feel okay. But, it could be because it's new..