View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Oct-02-18, 08:23

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Some insurance wont accept the treatment, so they dont have to pay. All about making money they are.

However, Im still excited that these 2 researchers who have spent their lives looking for answers got the recognition. I pointed out their ages to my kids---

My mother worked for/ friends with a researcher who in her retirement years was still working. She was Norwegian and still cross country ski'd in the winter and took long walks in the summer. It wasn't until years later that when a college textbook had the same name that I started piecing together who she was. Her ex had written the textbook. I knew her by two names.: her current married name, and her research name aka ex-husbands name. Only recently when DS needed to work on a school project did I have him google the name. To show him her dad was a nobel prize winner all she had accomplished in her lifetime, in research.

I remember babysitting her grandchildren, and their vocab was far beyond mine. LOL. WHen I had kids I pushed my kids vocab level-- kids learn from their parents using big words..... and reading.