View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, May-12-22, 09:40

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Whited, the answer to your question should circle around your particular health challenge, and crafting a diet based on what works for you. Let your meter be your guide, and there's plenty of people getting good results with various approaches.

Also, I love heavy cream in my green tea, but I have found I can be as happy with some coconut oil. Blendered in, it mixes and gives you the "body" and mouth feel that turned out to be what I loved with my daily French press of coffee.

Which I gave up for health

MCT oils like coconut aren't digested in a way that will interfere, and sends energy directly to the places which need it. The Drs. Eade of Protein Power swear by it, which is where I picked up the idea.

Also, it's far more than carbs. My own autoimmune was immensely helped by Dr. Teresa Wahls' protocol, which helped me find my trigger foods. Which I'm allergic to.

Now there are doctors and even civilians, who have come up with great ideas about handling diabetes. Looking into some more detail might help you understand how your body is responding.