#3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-16-09, 13:27
Registered Member

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 116/113/110 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:

Hi there . . .

Candida seem to hate oxygen. Beetroot (US = red beets) turns to nitrous oxide in the bloodstream and gives you a few hours of candida-killing good oxygen levels. Although some people say it has sugars in it, in fact, I have found that it is included in my "The Complete Candida Yeast Guidebook" diet plan and that it is really effective in helping me to control my symptoms. Some people call it a "superfood".

On a similar note, Barley Green Grass drink is REALLY helpful too. It does the same thing as beetroot and gives you a complete oxygen boost, after which you may feel die off, though, if you have bad candida.

This can be bought as a powder in health food stores and I mix mine with V8 juice to make it taste a little better. Neither of these *should* interfere with other drugs, although as I'm not a doctor myself, it would always be a good idea to check with your doctor first.

Garlic also works very well if you swallow one or two raw cloves after a meal, but again, Garlic does a lot of things and is an antifungal, antihistamine and antimicrobial, so good to start slowly and see how you do.

I started my programme 2 months ago too after a long period with bad symptoms, so it's nice to meet someone else on the road to recovery.

Hope that helps!

Annajen.