Old Tue, Aug-03-10, 15:14
Registered Member

Plan: McCombs Plan
Stats: 150/135/150 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine22
I started the antifungal prescription medicine 2 weeks ago. In the beginning within a few days I started feeling better. My main complains were severe clinical depression for a long time, irritability, anxiety, constipation, low self esteem. I have also been diagnosed with leaky gut. Now I have gotten worse and not improving. I am wondering is this candida die-off? Please help.

Sunshine22, I read an excellent book on Candida by Dr. Jeffery McCombs called 'Lifeforce.' In the book, he explains how Candida die off will make people feel like they have a cold or the flu. The reason being that the Candida die off overloads your body's detoxification organs, the liver and kidneys. He also explains how the skin is actually the body's largest detoxification organ. In order to avoid the flu-like symptoms he recommends you sweat by taking a hot bath or by using a dry sauna for 10 to 15 minutes a day while you are on the anti-candida program. For some reason, exercise sweat is not effective. The key is to increase the core temperature of your body and allow the skin cells to get rid of the Candida through your sweat. I'm on Dr. McCombs' plan and I have been sweating every day. It is a pain because it is time consuming, but I have not had any cold or flu-like symptoms so it must be working. Give this a try and perhaps you will start feeling better in a few days. Good luck!