View Single Post
  #1614   ^
Old Mon, Nov-15-21, 06:57

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Having a low key day after a weekend of busy, busy! It was nice having some extended family here for a visit.

I ate many treats this weekend. Saturday I had my ravioli with mushrooms(ate half) and some bruschetta and also a piece of their homemade bread, also 2 glasses of wine. Not to mention a piece of cupcake that our guests brought....fancy cupcakes...yum. Sunday morning we went out for breakfast. I had a couple eggs and sausage along with sourdough toast....OMG good. Yesterday afternoon I figured WTH and ate another cupcake and finished the ravioli for dinner last night. The scale was up less than a pound this morning, so not too bad for all those carbs. Whew!

Jaz....you wondered about my height....I'm 5'8 and as of this morning, 157.4.

Trig....The tday buffet sounds good. I'm not sure what we're doing, but probably going to our son & DIL's. I just know that I'm not cooking.

Nic.....Hope you had a good trip home. When is your next trip to DE?

-------

On Saturday morning we got a call from the Dr. who is interested in buying Betty's house. He is going to come up with a proposal. This is all so surreal. We'll see what he comes up with and hammer out details. In order for it to work, the agreement has to state that Betty can remain there as long as she can. He has already agreed to that. We're going to call Betty's attorney today and let her know what's happening. The Dr. would like to have the deal done before year end. He said the capital gains tax rate is going up in the new year and doing it now will save Betty $$ on taxes. We'll discuss with our lawyer. We are just twirling here and have to see how Betty feels about it all. She knows in her heart that it would be a good solution, but I know it's hard for her to let go.

DH leaves on Wednesday with DS & DGS17 to go to Illinois hunting deer. They'll be home on Monday afternoon. I'll be in charge of taking care of Betty while DH is gone. This trip has been looming over me and I'll be glad when it's over. I just worry that something will happen while he's gone. It's also a LONG drive for the guys. I'm a worrywart.....what can I say?

Happy Monday!