#33   ^
Old Thu, Aug-20-20, 08:27

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
BV....... Im gonna go off topic ........dumping sodas are a good thing for your bones. Sodas strip the bone of minerals to balance the acids from the soda.

Coffee is a better source of caffeine imho.

+1 on that Ms Arielle. And water is a much better way to get hydrated.

The only liquids I drink daily are coffee, tea and tap water. Occasionally I'll have a glass of red wine. That's it. Heavy whipping cream and stevia go into the coffee and black tea, and the green only gets stevia. I am convinced that Stevia is good for my gut flora.

I use Kal brand stevia because there are no other ingredients, and also no weird after taste.

Since I discovered that ground coffee can contain up to 10% insect parts, I've gone to grinding my own.

I read that the roaches infest the bean storage. After roasting they just get ground up with the coffee. Now I'm not opposed to a little extra protein, but I like to choose the way I get it

Google ground coffee insects or ground coffee roaches and you will find there is an 'acceptable amount' of the vermin in there according to the FDA.

When I started Atkins, back when Bob A was alive, he discouraged caffeine, but since then even Atkins now allows it as far as I know.

I drink up to 2 cups of coffee per day, and up to 3 cups of tea (green and black) and I'm down about 65 pounds now, so the caffeine doesn't seem to hurt me.

Bob