View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 14:55

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 269/176/165 Male 68"
BF:55+%/23%/15%
Progress: 89%
Wink

You know what? Scarsldale isn't for me, any longer...I tried it back in the 80s too. It is pretty much a fad diet because I don't think it's a healthy WOE over time. However, just because it's not for me, and I think it's a fad diet certainly doesn't make me the only authority...actually, I'm not much of an "authority" at all! I'm finding a lot of success on Neanderthin, but very few others on this forum use it. I was not successful on Atkins...and I tried it four times. That doesn't necessarily tell us that Atkins was wrong. Maybe, I just wasn't patient enough to stick through a month of no weight loss each time. Who knows? I may have just started peeling the weight off after a couple more weeks. Good luck to you with that old diet. Maybe, after you have lost some weight on the old fad diet you'll come around. Maybe you'll lose a ton and be very happy. Who are we to tell you, anyway? Even Atkins doesn't have a great record over time. There isn't a diet out there, according to the statistics taken by people who are supposed to know these things, that really has been shown to work over time...because being human (meaning we have no resolve over time) gets in the way! Good luck!